Friday, May 2, 2014

TNEA 2014 Application Form Online BE, BTech cut-off Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions 2014-15

Here You can download TNEA 2014 Application Form Online BE, BTech cut-off Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions 2014-14 and apply Online from 3rd May 2015. Anna University TNEA 2014 Online Application Form, Eligibility, Cut-off Calculation, Ranking based on cut-off marks, Counselling Schedules available. Students who completed 12th/XII class for the academic year 2013-14 can download and apply for Anna University Taminadu Engineering Admissions 2014-15 for admission into B.E, B.Tech Engineering courses in government/Government Aided, Self Financing Colleges in Tamilnadu. Are you willing to join in Engineering courses and do you want to apply for Engineering Admission 2014-15 in any of the colleges in Tamilnadu?

Tamilnadu 12th/HSC Exam 2014 Results will be published on 9th May 2014. There are laks of students appeared for 12th/HSC  Exam and now they are position to choose their career. There are many students interested to join in engineering colleges. Students who like to join in B.E/B.Tech Engineering courses can apply for Taminadu Engineering Admissions 2014.

Every Year there would be laks of applications received for Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions 2014 and students will get the Admission 2014 in engineering colleges based on cut-off marks & Rank through Counselling Process.

Students who applied for Tamilnadu Engineering Admissions 2014 TNEA will be called for Anna University Counselling to fill 65% of seats which has been allocated to Anna University to fill by each colleges. Remaining 35% seats will be filled by management quota.

Anna University TNEA 2014 Application Form Online Download & Available Centers:

Anna University TNEA 2014 Application Form can be downloaded Online or Available at 59 Centers all over Tamilnadu at various districts from May 3 2014 to May 20 2014. Around 2, 50, 000 applications forms are ready for sale.

Around 2 laks of candidates are expected to apply for Engineering Admissions in Tamilnadu. When compare to last year 1 laks 75 thousands students joined in Engineering Colleges through Admission.

TNEA 2014 Application Form Fee:

General/BC/MBC/OC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST: Rs.250/- with community certificate.
Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary (TNEA), Anna University” payable at Chennai must be drawn for Rs. 500 for General or Rs.250 for Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe.

TNEA 2014 Important Dates:
TNEA 2014 Notification Issue Date : May 2, 2014
TNEA Application form Issue date : May 3, 2014
TNEA 2014 Online Application form Available from : May 3, 2014
Last Date to Apply for TNEA 2014 : May 20, 2014
Last date toreceive TNEA 2014 Application form : May 20, 2014
TNEA 2014 Issue of Random numbers
TNEA 2014 Ranking list issue date
TNEA 2014 Cut Off Marks
TNEA 2014 Counselling Schedule Live Update for TNEA Seat Vacancy

Download TNEA 2014 Application form Online at Anna University Official Portal or Offline mod at various center or through posts.

The TNEA 2014 Application must be sent to below address:
Anna University,
Chennai 600025, Tamil Nadu

Click Here to check list of Centers where You can get TNEA 2014 Application

To Download TNEA 2014 Application Form & Apply Online,

No comments:

Post a Comment